L.D. Oxford writes speculative fiction and recently completed her first novel. When she’s not writing or working a day job, you can find her playing with paint, digging in dirt, or satisfying her travel bug. She lives with her family in Seattle.
All the stories from the month, plus author biographies, interviews, and story origins.
Table of Contents
- The Eye of the Goddess — Samuel Parr
- The Lost Library — Mahmud El Sayed
- By the Scars Shall You Know — Daniel Ausema
- The Girl Who Drew the World — L.D. Oxford
- The Heebie-Jeebie Beam — E.C. Fuller
Cover art by Carol Wellart.
Subscribe to our e-mail updates so you’ll know when new stories go live.